Thursday, October 26, 2023

Oppression is my enemy

I have this book for some time. When I turn these pages, my eyes fill with tears, thinking about the suffering of a helpless nation under the most brutal oppressor.

These days, after seeing the absolute brutality of the Netanyahu government against the helpless Palestinians, I once had an impulse to burn this book and post the video on the Internet. Then good senses prevailed. I realized that I am not against Israel.

I AM AGAINST OPPRESSION.

  • I am against the Nazis when they oppressed the Jews.
  • I am against the British when they oppressed us, Indians.
  • I am against Americans when they oppressed the Vietnamese.
  • I am against the white South Africans when they oppressed the Black Africans.
  • I am against Pakistani Muslims when they oppress their Hindu minority.
  • I am against the Bramhins when they oppress the Dalits.
  • I am against Israel when they oppress the Palestinians.
I know that the Government of Israel does not worry at the moment because the big brother America has their back.

But all oppressors think that way, and eventually, all crumble.

No comments: